Pivot and High Pallet Pivot Safety Gates
The original Pivot safety gate has a design that uses few moving parts. The Pivot pallet drop gate uses dual, counterbalanced gates interconnected with a pivoting framework to maintain a safe environment on work platforms in manufacturing, material handling and warehousing facilities at all times.
The High Pallet Pivot model uses dual, counterbalanced gates interconnected with multiple pivot points to maintain a safe environment in the pallet drop area at all times. It handles tall pallet loads and takes up a minimum amount of space on the mezzanine or work platform. Available in a free-standing structure, this design can also attach to pallet racks. Because of the design, the Pivot models are ideal for process mezzanines or hostile environments.
Pivot & High Pallet Pivot Safety Gate Advantages:
- Few moving parts
- Requires little overhead clearance
- High Pallet Pivot model accommodates pallets up to 80” tall
- Available in standard and custom widths
- Available in electro-polished stainless steel and powder-coated mild steel
- Available in rack-supported configuration to attach to existing pallet rack in a pick module